- The davibikes.com shop provides a 24 month guarantee on the purchased bicycle. The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase.
- The davibikes.com shop is obliged to deliver a fully operational bicycle. It is only the customer’s responsibility to unpack and assemble the bike. Instructions for unpacking and folding the bicycle are sent with the bicycle.
- The customer is obliged to carry out the first technical inspection within 30 days of purchase. The cost of the technical service is to be borne by the customer. Failure to obtain confirmation from a specialised service centre will invalidate the warranty.
- A complaint should be reported to email@example.com. The buyer must deliver the bicycle in a safe manner, at their own expense to the address indicated by davibikes.com.
- The warranty does not cover:
- damage caused by the buyer or another person,
- damage or alterations resulting from the use of the bicycle during – – – improper use and operation, the bicycle may not be used for rental or sporting events.
- materials and components subject to natural wear and tear during use, in particular such as brake shoes, tyres, saddle, chain, sprockets, gearing. These are not parts covered by the wear and tear warranty, only by manufacturing defects.
- damage resulting from non-maintenance or use contrary to the instructions,
- The following are not covered by the warranty: bent rims, off-centre wheels, rubber grips, scratches.
- operations foreseen and not foreseen in the operating instructions to be carried out by the user (adjustment, cleaning, constant maintenance)
damage resulting from non-compliance with the operating instructions
changes to the paintwork, especially corrosion resulting from improper storage of the bike in excessively humid conditions.
6. The warranty is not valid if the customer
- make changes to the construction of the bike
- loses the VAT invoice and the warranty card or if the information is poorly visible.
- the warranty conditions do not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the buyer from the application of the law of a given country.